Innintech provides a full range of web design services using Open Source PHP, HTML 5/JQUERY/CSS, Flex, .NET framework technologies for small static websites to large enterprise applications. We'll transform your online vision into a functional website that truly represents your business. Our intuitive, user-friendly interface makes the updating process simple with lot of user-friendly features.
Innintech experience is contained in the case studies listed below.
iMall E-Commerce : imall Web Store is a Services product of comprehensive ecommerce solution that allows you to leverage the power of technology to grow your business. With Mall, you get your own space to display your branded products with the benefits of technology and expertise.
Job portal: This is basically a job portal that targets market who are looking for a job. This website is primarily comprised of 3 modules namely User, Employer and Administration. Users are potential job seekers getting registered and process their application file, employers post their job details and once done they start seeing the users who match their job criteria and admin users manage users, employers and jobs.
Re-insurance Modeling: Our Client is a firm in London, UK that needed to build software to monitor and track the portfolio of reinsurance contracts. Client wanted to control licensing and sell this software in the market. Client wanted to build an application for windows environment that can diagrammatically represent the structure and erosion of re-insurance programs. Programs have sub-programs and are made up of contracts with paid, case reserve and IBNR claims. It was necessary to use a third party charting component (NEVRON Diagram) as well as a licensing component to reduce development cost and speed up project implementation.
Knowledge Book Store - Point Of Sale: Point Of Sale is a windows-based application developed on .Net platform. This application uses MYSQL Database. Primarily it is used at POS Locations (Point-of-Sale locations) to sell products, prepare invoice report, perform card transaction and print transaction report…
Re-insurance Pricing: The core purpose of this project is to produce professional quality software which will help insurance company to buy reinsurance to transfer part of the statistical risk of the convolution of frequency and severity. RI Pricing software will measure up insurance claims according to the statistical distributions. This measurement will happen by creating a statistical model for the frequency (the count) of claims, and, for each claims by number, a severity (the value of the claim).
Photography Portal: This is the application for promotion of photography work of the client. The website has a content management system which will help admin to manage the informational pages from the admin panel. Admin also has the facility to manage the images from the admin panel. This application includes the featured articles and news as well which are managed from the admin panel…
Document Management System: E-documents is a networking site that allows users to share documents with other members and store documents for easy accessibility. The uploaded documents could be made public or private depending on the user’s preference. The site does not allow users to upload any picture, music or video files. The purpose of this site is to allow users an open platform to share their documents and access a larger pool of information…
Innintech has vast experience in Microsoft technologies spanning e-commerce, content management, workflow applications, web development, enterprise integration, order processing applications and MIS report development.
- Showcase and lead generation site with admin control panel to manage listed properties. Phase 2 initiative involved building an online project management tool to track the step by step process of construction as well as handle payments / invoicing related to new homes and repairs in the communities. B2B integration with suppliers, distributors & partners creates faster fulfilment and fewer stock outs leading to higher sales / cost efficiency
- Purchasing & Material Management covers the inbound process of planning, ordering and acquiring material from vendors. Vendor evaluation, Quotations, purchase orders, good receipt notes and accounts payable are a part of this solution.
- Plant Maintenance solution covers corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance modules with alerts, notifications, equipment schedules, work orders and equipment availability reports.
- Sales & Distribution solution manages quotations, customer orders, order processing, invoicing, distribution planning, production planning, stock transfer notes, delivery notes and sales forecasting.
- Warehouse and Inventory Control application enables full fledged management of material including inflow, outflow and storage locations. Role based workflow is implemented to submit and approve issue and receipt of material. Stock reconciliation is further facilitated by RFID and bar coding.
- B2C E-Commerce Online Store provides a categorized front end display of products and / or services with a shopping cart to manage purchases and online payment integration to accept online credit card payments. Membership, categories and catalog can be managed in the admin control panel.
- Purchase and Logistics solution aids in procurement requirement planning and automatic generation of purchase orders based on stock, demand forecast and re-order quantity.
- Reservations can be managed and specific drivers can be associated with clients and vehicles. Routing of vehicles can be tracked through online / offline updates. PDA integration feature is useful for tracking vehicles on the road.
- Multi-level marketing solution to manage a hierarchy of insurance agents and their sales linked income from commissions on insurance policies. SMS and PDA integration ensures on-road connectivity.
- Financial Portal based on a Drupal framework harbors a content management system for informational content as well as a series of financial calculators for sensitivity analysis. Members can upload their financial details and view a snapshot with comparison to average status within a chosen demographic segment.
- Lead generation portal can be used to host property listings via MLS or own database and potential buyers can post enquiries to see the property and negotiate further. Sales Funnel can be managed in admin panel
- Online real estate marketplace with subscription and advertising based revenue model. Sellers can list properties and buyers can find them. Agents can list properties and act on behalf of sellers. Financial Consultants can offer advisory and appraisal services. Site owner gets a control panel to track site activity and extract leads for conversion.
- Online marketplace site with tiered subscription model to enlist landlords and tenants for shared room-mate accommodation. Properties can be listed and searched with discussion over private message board. Contact information is selectively disclosed based on subscription. Featured listings are provided to premium subscribers.
- Online Portal for buyers, sellers, agents and builders. Properties can be listed and searched by buyers. The site has banner advertising and provides a lead generation source. Subscription based facilities as well as featured listings and e-mail alerts have been provided. Online blog is provided to create a community atmosphere.
- Visitor Registration and Security Tracking application was designed as an Intranet over a local network to effectively manage the entry and parking violations of vehicles entering a residential community. The application was designed for a multiple community tracking with a centralized control room facility.
- One document repository with search logic driven by relevance, popularity and fuzzy logic matching of keywords. Advanced search filters and lost search accounting contribute to the robust solution.
- Integrated solution for photography enthusiasts or firms to enlist their pictures and submit for printing in desired formats and quantities. Reporting features have been provided to track activities and cash flows.
- Dynamic Content Managed Web Sites provide a WYSIWYG HTML editor in admin control panel to update all text and graphics on the home page and front end inner pages of the website. Newsletters, forums, role based content submission / approval workflow and category / template updates are the key features that are managed in the admin panel.
- HR Intranet with online attendance system and workflow for routing of leave applications and petty cash claims. There is a categorized information portal managed using a WYSIWYG HTML editor in admin control panel. Online quote feature for homeowners and fire insurance.
- Online Marketplace for buyers and sellers to post listings and search matches based on features like bedrooms, bathrooms, location, SQFT area coverage, year of construction and property type (flat, house, villa, condo). Private message boards enable buyer-seller interaction and online payments can be used for subscription or registration or brokerage.
- Online listing site with a control panel to list properties for sale and an enquiry form to solicit leads. Google Analytics integration is provided to track lead sources and identify hot properties. Potential buyers can register on the site and use a private message board for discussion or request a viewing.
- Online web interface enables property owners to define properties and associates facilities / rates. Tenants can subscribe to confirm occupancy and usage of facilities. Online payments and reminder alerts are provided for tenants. Reporting features have been provided for property owners as well as the site owner. Building kiosk solution with synchronization to web database have been provided.
- Matrimonial site provides the ability to register members who can manage their profiles and send invites and messages to other members. Online text chat rooms are provided. Advanced search feature enables filtration based on a range of criteria. Dynamic content management system provides an easy way to manage the categories, sections and informational pages for the website of industry association. There is a control panel to publish events and customers can register online for events. Newsletter opt-in and opt-out along with ability to compose and publish newsletters is provided.
- Dynamic content management system helps to manage the holiday packages and travel guides listed within the site categories. There is a subscription service where members can choose from a range of plans and there is Paypal recurring billing integration for automatic subscription renewal. In admin control panel the survey questions included in registration form as well as in travel plan form can be managed. The customer responses to survey questions can be viewed as reports with bar graphs and pie charts.
- Event Management & Ticketing framework covers online membership, payment plans, online payments, ticket booking and printing, event announcements and calendar, event agenda, event feedback, seating arrangement and delegate registration / accommodation.
- Online Hotel Reservation system provides membership, online room availability search across a chain of hotels.